• facebook
  • Opsonline.it
  • google plus
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linkedin
Visualizzazione risultati 1 fino 13 di 13

tesi disturbo personalità multipla caso clinico cercasi!!!

Questa discussione si intitola tesi disturbo personalità multipla caso clinico cercasi!!! nella sezione Tesi di Laurea, appartenente alla categoria Studenti e facoltà; CIAO A TUTTI!!! sono al cdl intervento clinico e sto facendo una tesi sul disturbo di personalità multipla, in realta ...

Partecipante
    Punti: 4,946, Livello: 1
    Livello completato: 99%, Punti richiesti per il prossimo livello: 0
    Attività Generale: 1.0%
    Risultati:
    3 months registered

Punti
    Livello

tesi disturbo personalità multipla caso clinico cercasi!!!

CIAO A TUTTI!!!
    sono al cdl intervento clinico e sto facendo una tesi sul disturbo di personalità multipla, in realta ancora non ho iniziato, volevo i9nserire un caso di omicidio comunque criminoso il cui artefice sottoposto a perizia risultasse affetto da tale disturbo, ma non ho trovato nulla nel web. . . .:-( voi sapreste indicarmi qualche caso?
    grazie a tutti!!

Postatore OGM L'avatar di willy61
    Blog Entries

Riferimento: tesi disturbo personalità multipla caso clinico cercasi!!!

Forse questo può esserti utile: EBSCOhost

Buona vita

Guglielmo

Postatore OGM
    Punti: 69,389, Livello: 1
    Attività Generale: 25.0%
    Risultati:
    Social3 months registered
    L'avatar di Grace
    Punti
    Livello
    Blog Entries

Willy approfitto anche io che devo fare la tesi sul ddi...hai materiale psicoanalitico da consigliarmi?grazie!

UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
    17 Luglio 2011, Udine

We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!

We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It

29 Giugno 2013, Milano

Jon Bon Jovi

Blog Entries

Citazione Originalmente inviato da .*Grace*. Visualizza messaggio
    Willy approfitto anche io che devo fare la tesi sul ddi...hai materiale psicoanalitico da consigliarmi?grazie!
    Un po'. Ma te lo posto sabato o domenica. Ce l'ho su un altro pc.

Buona tesi

Guglielmo

Partecipante Risultati:
    31 days registered
    L'avatar di @rale985

@ wiily: potresti dare un'occhiata al mio topic "sos tesi"??????
    E poi... hai del materiale sull' IVG in adolescenza????
    Grazie

Postatore OGM
    Punti: 69,389, Livello: 1
    Attività Generale: 25.0%
    Risultati:
    Social3 months registered
    L'avatar di Grace
    Punti
    Livello
    Blog Entries

grazie willy!!!

UNBELIEVABLE..I was surprised..I was surprised..I'm still surprised
    17 Luglio 2011, Udine

We're gonna try to remember this picture right here in my mind,when I close my eyes tonight on that pillow..when I look up in the sky,I thank God of what I had here..I'll be thinking of this!

We're gonna record this moment in time..the night we laid up in the sky of San Siro..at the end of It

29 Giugno 2013, Milano

Jon Bon Jovi

Blog Entries

Citazione Originalmente inviato da @rale985 Visualizza messaggio
    @ wiily: potresti dare un'occhiata al mio topic "sos tesi"??????
    E poi... hai del materiale sull' IVG in adolescenza????
    Grazie
    SEX EDUCATION ATTITUDES AND OUTCOMES AMONG NORTH AMERICAN WOMEN. By: Williams, Monnica T.; Bonner, Laura. Adolescence, Spring2006, Vol. 41 Issue 161, p1-14, 14p, 3 charts, 1 graph Abstract: Attitudes and outcomes of sex education received by North American women are examined via an Internet survey (N = 1,400). Mean age was 19.5, with 24% reporting one or more unplanned pregnancies. Women were more satisfied with sex education from informal sources than from parents, schools, and physicians. Those receiving sex education from parents or schools reported fewer pregnancies and abortions. In school, women receiving a combination of contraceptive and abstinence education and those receiving primarily abstinence education were least likely to experience unplanned pregnancy. Religious identification was significantly related to unplanned pregnancy and type of sex education received from parents. These factors seem to play a significant role in reducing unplanned pregnancy and abortion. [ABSTRACT FROM AUTHOR] (AN 20634716)

THE DEVELOPMENTAL IMPLICATIONS OF A TERMINATION OF PREGNANCY ON ADOLESCENTS WITH REFERENCE TO THE GIRL AND HER PARTNER. By: Poggenpoel, M.; Myburgh, C.P.H.. Education, Summer2002, Vol. 122 Issue 4, p731, 11p, 1 chart Abstract: In November 1996 the Act regarding the freedom of choice of terminating pregnancy was promulgated in South Africa. This act enables women from the age of twelve years old to decide to terminate pregnancy before twelve weeks gestation. The choice of terminating pregnancy by a woman without permission of her partner or parents is a reality. Since November 1996 almost 12 000 abortions have been carried out in South Africa. Little or no research has been conducted to explore and describe the effect of abortion on those involved such as. the adolescent girl and the partner. Two aims were formulated for the research project described in this article: (1) the exploration and description of the adolescent girl's and partner's experience of an abortion, and (2) the description of developmental implications of abortion for educational psychologists to empower the above-mentioned role plays. Respondents were included in the sample through purposive sampling. Phenomenological interviews were conducted individually. Data was analyzed by means of Tesch's descriptive approach. Developmental implications for educational psychologists and other caring professionals to empower the involved will be logically informed from the results of the interviews. Measures to ensure trustworthiness have been applied in the research and ethical measures have been strictly adhered to during research regarding this sensitive issue, Two central themes identified from the results of the interviews are the experience of pain and the consequences of the experience of pain by the adolescent girl and her partner. [ABSTRACT FROM AUTHOR] (AN 7004859)

SEXUAL HEALTH AND CANADIAN YOUTH: HOW DO WE MEASURE UP? By: Maticka-Tyndale, Eleanor. Canadian Journal of Human Sexuality, 2001, Vol. 10 Issue 1/2, p1, 17p, 1 chart, 14 graphs Abstract: This paper assesses the current sexual health status of Canadian youth in relation to sexually transmitted infection, pregnancy rates and sexual practices. The paper begins with a discussion of the social and historical context of adolescence and adolescent sexuality in Canada. Of particular importance in understanding adolescent sexuality is that, at present, our society postpones the transition from adolescent to adult status well beyond the point of biological readiness for sexual activity Insights are drawn from international comparisons of adolescent sexual health indicators, and priorities for adolescent sexual health research and promotion are discussed. Among these priorities are Canadian-based research on adolescent sexual health, greater collaboration among Canadians working to promote adolescent sexual health and, most importantly, a commitment so listen to our youth when developing programs and services. [ABSTRACT FROM AUTHOR] (AN 6830685)

THE LOSS RESPONSE LIST: A TOOL FOR MEASURING ADOLESCENT GRIEF RESPONSES. By: Wheeler, Sara Rich; Austin, Joan. Death Studies, Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p21-34, 14p, 3 charts Abstract: Single adolescent girls aged 13-19 years participated in pilot (n=40) and follow up (n=164) studies to develop the reliability and validity of the Loss Response List (LRL). The LRL measures physical, emotional, social, and cognitive grief responses by comparing groups based on pregnancy status (never pregnant, pregnant, perinatal loss, and perinatal loss and pregnant). The pilot study revealed significant results on emotional, social, and cognitive grief responses between the perinatal loss and no-perinatal loss groups. Follow-up study results indicated significant differences between the perinatal loss group and the other groups on grief subscales. Significant differences also occurred between perinatal loss and never pregnant groups on depression. The LRL should be useful in gathering information about adolescent grief responses, including perinatal loss. [ABSTRACT FROM AUTHOR] DOI: 10.1080/074811800200676 (AN 2713140)

Adoption as an option for unmarried pregnant teens. By: Custer, Marcia. Adolescence, Winter93, Vol. 28 Issue 112, p890, 12p, 1 chart, 5 diagrams; Abstract: Examines the reasons why adolescent parents rarely consider adoption. Concern for adolescent pregnancies and abortion; Literature on teenage parent option consideration; Themes; Models for influencing factors; Need for consideration of demographics; Identification of option decision making factors. (AN 9402100673)

Culture and Class as Determinants of Out-of-Wedlock Childbearing and Poverty During Late Adolescence. By: Sullivan, Mercer L.. Journal of Research on Adolescence (Lawrence Erlbaum), 1993, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p295-316, 22p Abstract: Out-of-wedlock childbearing during late adolescence is associated with poverty, both before and after the transition to parenthood. This article compares two linked data sets to examine the effects of income level and membership in race/ethnic categories on whether teen pregnancies terminate in abortion and whether those carried to term are legitimated by marriage. One data set consists of ethnographic data from three neighborhoods in Brooklyn, New York, that are predominantly African American, Hispanic (mostly Puerto Rican), and non-Latino White, respectively. The other consists of all birth and abortion records from the health areas of those neighborhoods. Both data sets show higher rates of abortion and lower rates of marriage for poorer people, along with distinctive race/ethnic patterns that cannot be reduced to income differences. The results support the predictions of expectancy theory and show the strong independent role of culture in processes of family and household formation. [ABSTRACT FROM AUTHOR] DOI: 10.1111/1532-7795.ep11301624 (AN 11301624)

Adolescent Abortion: Views of the Membership Academy of Pediatrics. By: Fleming, Gretchen V.; O'Connor, Karen G.. Pediatrics, Mar93, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p561, 5p Abstract: Abstract. To identify the positions held by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) membership on a number of issues that may be topics of legislation regarding abortion, the AAP carried out a survey based on a random sample of 1000 active US members. A total of 785 usable questionnaires were returned. The majority of members surveyed (56.7%) favored access to abortion for adolescents for all the reasons identified in the questionnaire; 35.4% believed abortion should clearly be restricted in some circumstances, and 7.0% believed adolescents should not have access to abortion under any circumstances. For each individual reason for abortion, at least 60% of the membership believed adolescents should have access to abortion services. In addition, most pediatricians supported legal positions that would facilitate access to abortion services for adolescents. Urban, female, and non-self-employed pediatricians were slightly more likely to support access to abortion by adolescents than comparison groups. Discussion focuses on the extent to which pediatricians' views reflect medical concerns, the extent to which their views are reflected in the current laws, and implications for practice and for AAP policy. Pediatrics 1993;91:561-565; adolescence, abortion, American Academy of Pediatrics. [ABSTRACT FROM AUTHOR] (AN 4751439)

Buona vita

Guglielmo

Partecipante Risultati:
    31 days registered
    L'avatar di @rale985

grazie mille willy, ma è possibile trovare qualcosa anche in italiano???

Blog Entries

Citazione Originalmente inviato da @rale985 Visualizza messaggio
    grazie mille willy, ma è possibile trovare qualcosa anche in italiano???
    Italiano? Ho sentito (letto) la parola "Italiano"?

C'è una buona ragione per la quale posto sempre articoli in inglese. Non esistono articoli in italiano indicizzati su EBSCOHOST, che è la banca dati dell'Ordine degli Psicologi della lombardia.

Peraltro, mentre negli altri paesi del mondo le tesi di laurea e dottorato sono pubblichee si trovano tranquillamente in internet gratis et amore dei, in Italia le trovi solo a pagamento. Idem dicasi per gli articoli delle riviste scientifiche.

Puoi verificare: se cerchi con Google, in italiano, con le parole chiave "aborto" e "adolescenti", solo nelle pagine in formato Acrobat (che, solitamente, è il formato più utilizzato per la pubblicazione di articoli), trovi questo: - Cerca con Google

Buona vita

Guglielmo

Partecipante Risultati:
    31 days registered
    L'avatar di @rale985

ok grazie
    un'ultima cosa e poi non ti disturbo più, sai se esistono interi libri sull'argomento?????

Blog Entries

Donati S, Andreozzi S, Medda E, Grandolfo ME. Salute riproduttiva tra gli adolescenti: conoscenze attitudini e comportamenti. Rapporti ISTISAN 00/07 Istituto Superiore di Sanità Roma, 2000 (versione PDF in: Istituto Superiore di Sanità: Benvenuti)

Grandolfo ME, Donati S, Giusti A. Indagine conoscitiva sul percorso nascita, 2002. Aspetti metodologici e risultati nazionali. http://www.epicentro.iss.it/problemi.../nascita-1.pdf

Grandolfo ME, Spinelli A, Donati S, Pediconi M, Timperi F, Stazi MA, Andreozzi S, Greco V, Medda E, Lauria L. Epidemiologia dell’interruzione volontaria di gravidanza in Italia e possibilità di prevenzione. Rapporti ISTISAN 91/25 Istituto Superiore di Sanità Roma 1991

ZANI, B., ALTIERI, L., SIGNANI, F. Amore giovane. Una ricerca sugli adolescenti a Ferrara.
    Ferrara: CDS Edizioni, 1992.

BRAMANTI, D. Adolescenti e consultorio: quale relazione? La ricerca sociale 1990, 43/44: 131-150.

CORRADINI, A., CAGLIUMI, L., ZANI, B. Consultori per adolescenti: modelli ed esperienze. In:
    Incontrare gli adolescenti. Cagliumi, L., Corradini, A., Zani, B. (a cura di). Milano: Unicopli,

DI CILLO, C., MARTINELLI, G., ANDREOZZI, S., DONATI, S., GRANDOLFO, M.E.,
    MEDDA, E., SPINELLI, A., STAZI, M.A. Il ruolo dei Consultori Familiari nella prevenzione
    della interruzione volontaria di gravidanza: indagine sulla conoscenza, attitudine e pratica alla pianificazione familiare in Puglia. Contraccezione Fertilità Sessualità 1995, 22: 19-25.

DIPARTIMENTO DI STATISTICA DELL’UNIVERSITÀ DI FIRENZE. Caratteristiche mediche e
    socio-demografiche dell’IVG: Indagine nell’area fiorentina. Firenze: Dipartimento di Statistica dell’Università di Firenze, 1988.

SIMONELLI, C., VIZZARI, V. Educazione sessuale e consulenza consultoriale. Rivista di ginecologia consultoriale 1994, 6 (2): 143-147.

SOLFAROLI CAMILLOCCI, D. La tana del coniglio. Consigli e suggerimenti per l’educazione
    sessuale degli adolescenti. Milano: Franco Angeli, 1999.

Titolo: Il primo colloquio con l'adolescente. Esperienze nei diversi contesti istituzionali
    Curato da: Telleschi R., Torre G.
    Editore: Cortina Raffaello
    Edizione: 2
    Data di Pubblicazione: 1997
    Collana: Psicologia clinica e psicoterapia
    ISBN: 8870784568
    ISBN-13: 9788870784565

Buona vita

Gugliellmo

Partecipante Affezionato
    Punti: 5,335, Livello: 1
    Attività Generale: 0%
    Risultati:
    3 months registered
    L'avatar di VALEEEEEEEEE
    Punti
    Livello

mi ricordo di aver sentito qualcosa sugli strangolatori delle colline o della california